Brandon

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Obama Tells Dems Up for Election It's OK to Lie

OBAMA: "Do what you need to do to win.!"

In Wednesday's editorial the New York Times says Democrats in close Senate elections are "in a panic" and doing everything they can to deny links to Obama's failing policies. That includes refusing to admit they voted for Obama and among incumbents, trying to walk away from their strong support for Obama over the past few years.

When Obama was asked if this denial hurts him he said he understands:
OBAMA: "“The bottom line is, though, these are all folks who vote with me; they have supported my agenda in Congress. So this isn’t about my feelings being hurt. These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me…I tell them…you do what you need to do to win."
I wonder if that "do what you need to do to win" is the reason vote fraud in Colorado is being encouraged by Democrat groups?

We have to thank Obama for his frankness. It is true that a vote for any of these Democrats up for election is a vote for Obama. Voters should not be fooled into thinking otherwise!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator