Brandon

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Welcome Island Packet Readers

It's my world and welcome to it!

If you are looking for my up close and personal moment with Bill and Hillary Clinton it's the last item here.

Here you will find my full report on the visit by Senator John McCain in November 2007.

More information on my background and conservative credentials is here.

Finally, two of my favorite photographs of President Reagan. Taken by me.

President Reagan spoke from the rear platform of U.S. Car One of the "Heartland Special" during a Whistlestop train tour in Perrysburg,  Ohio October 12, 1984. Full story here.
Arrival ceremony for State Visit of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
White House lawn, November 16, 1988
Please feel free to comment on any post here at Mike's America by clicking on the comment link below.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator